Did you ever think you could own a gallery?
As an artist, have you ever dreamed of owning your own gallery? CCA Gallery provides you a unique opportunity to become one of our artist members, which means you can not only showcase and sell your work without a traditional gallery commission, but also join a team of highly talented artists who actively manage the gallery.
Become a member today
To join our gallery, you must be a resident of Indiana, pay monthly membership dues of $90 a month, and be able to work periodically in the gallery (approximately once per month). Each applicant presents their written application and several examples of their work at our regularly scheduled member meeting, and must have their work juried by the membership of the gallery
Along with your signed application form and examples of your work, please bring:
• A short resume of your art experience, only if applicable.
• A statement of why you want to be in the gallery.
• A list of other skills you have that would be beneficial to the operation of the gallery such as: computer, writing, display, organizational, or accounting skills;
public relations and/or advertising experience; public speaking experience .
• If accepted, your work will be displayed the next day so bring an appropriate body of work and know your price points.
• Your check for new membership fee of $190. This fee is non-refundable if you are accepted as a member. It covers the cost of a key to the gallery and new
member promotional pieces and event, and first month’s membership dues.
• Membership dues are $90 per month.
Interested? E mail Gail Weiner.