To join our gallery, you must be a resident of Indiana, pay monthly membership dues of $90 a month, and be able to work periodically in the gallery (approximately twice per month). Each applicant presents their written application and several examples of their work at a regularly scheduled Board Meeting, and must have their work juried by the membership of the gallery.
On the application you will provide information such as the following:
• Your art experience and/or education, only if applicable.
• A statement of why you want to be in the gallery.
• A list of other skills you have that would be beneficial to the operation of the gallery.
• If accepted, your work will be displayed at the beginning of our next rotation cycle.
• If accepted, you will pay a non-refundable new membership fee of $190. It covers the cost of a key to the gallery, new member promotional pieces and event, and the first month’s membership dues which are $90 per month.
• Upon membership, you will be asked to sign a contract to stay in the gallery for at least one year.